Life always beautiful

Life always beautiful

Friday, October 2, 2020

Sensitive Person

 Damn, 

I'm such a sensitive person, and no doubt, i becoming more serious now.

Just back from a long trip, which took me 6days 5nights.
It's been so long that doesn't went to such long trip,
Yet, the trip put me into deep suffer.

I knew that me myself was a problematic person.
At least i can see it thru the expression and way they treat me.
I knew i should be appreciate what i have now, i should be thankful with how people treat me,
and i should be keep my mouth shut and be a good people to everyone.

I'm envy with those people with simple mind.
I'm envy with those people who are innocence or maybe careless of everything ,
I'm envy that can be depending person who are more lovely.
I'm envy to be less complain and accept every unfair treated by people surrounding.

I was so sensitive till a single word, an impatient stare or an ignore action, can hurt me so bad.
I hate to be in a group of people, even just 4 of us, and now i hate it even more.
None of them did bad on me, but i'm the problematic among all.
I rather be alone.


And im sensitive till cant hold with my colleague perfume just now.

I should be disappear in this world than keep complaining everything in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment