Life always beautiful

Life always beautiful

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Busy day

Busy day recently....
Attended few seminars, customers visit (not few , should be abundant),
Started to have more work.
Fetch mummy send out wedding invitation cards to relatives recently,
Hang out with him,
Really busy siao!!!

Tomorrow need to go KL somemore,
A list of stuff i haven't done yet....
Haiz.... don't even have time to update blog and write down all those memories happened recently.
Wish to have more hours than 24 hours per day....

Hmmm.... sometimes pekcek, sometimes hatred, sometimes emo...
But im still excited for the important day to come....
Waiting for people's wishes and meet up with friends,
Don't worry... just my convocation.hahaha...
Few days to go....
Soon it's coming~
One of the important day in my life !

Hopefully i have extra time to update in this few days...

Ps: i think stop for awhile on updating blog also a right choice... stop from that nightmare. I knew it was still around me.
Please God bless her and me as well. We both were victims, i just knew it recently. There are big misunderstanding between us. Sorry for once hurting her and some misunderstanding created without my expectations.I'm also the one who get hurting yet i have do nothing. i don't meant to hurt anyone because i really ask for peaceful in life. I really didnt do anything on that recent case...But to avoid getting hurt again, i choose to away from it. Rather than explain...

PEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment