Life always beautiful

Life always beautiful

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Hot Weather

Ahhhh....such a hot weather nowadays.
Thought of after a night of rain might bring some cold air,
yet it still back to previous.

"I can feel the world is getting end.
I can see the sky blue and without any cloud for whole day long.
I can see the sky bright as 12noon when it already 6.30pm.
I can feel the heat even after I take 1hour shower bath.
Year by year, the heat keep on increasing.Soon, we will not able to withstand this murderous heat. And die.very soon. "

That's what i wrote on my FB status.
I saw my cat gasping,
CAT Gasping!!!
That's a serious symptom show that my cat was weak and they shouldn't gasping like dog.
Normally i saw he gasping right after a huge exercise like running here and there,
but now, after he awake, he started to gasping. 
That makes me worry about his health getting weak.
I understand it was actually cause by hot weather,
my house was steamy hot during day time.
I try kept them cold, and change their water often so that they can get clean and fresh water all the time.

Please, at least some rain...
No one can stay longer with this weather anymore.

How does cat gasping?
Here Pic incase you don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment