Life always beautiful

Life always beautiful

Saturday, April 11, 2015

I'm so sorry

Not my day. Yet unforgettable day for me as well.
I just killed a kitty this morning. I hit a sick kitty that stay under my car. I realized only when i heard the sound. I don't feel like share the details , people who able to comfort me will ask me and make me express everything out instead of keeping. But no one, no one really know about this.
I cry badly when found that kitty was dead during the way to vet. I was the murderer. Indirectly killed A cat. An animals lover just killed a cat!!!! This is sarcastic!!
No one really know how serious it meant to me. I might pretend to be nothing, doesn't mean im okay. People who know me well knew im not okay at all. Cried plenty of times...but no one knows. People don't really think that's the big deal even put a joke on it. Ya...i laughed when they make joke, but tear drop inside.I ruined one of their life! it's hurt.
I'm so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment