Life always beautiful

Life always beautiful

Monday, September 16, 2013

Thank you mummy

Sometimes she was quite annoying by her sensitivity and bad temper attitude.
Sometimes she kept on scolding us and force us to follow what she wants us to do.
Sometimes she was kind of stubborn people that don't want listen to others.
Sometimes she was really care on her own feelings instead of others.
But,
Today, she was difference.
She bought my favourite crabs just to cook for me, i know she was hate to kill them because think of too cruelty to do so.
Maybe she noticed recently I was lack of appetites.
She don't even fight back even though I was accidentally higher my volume this morning when talking to her. She talked nicely back to me.
Maybe she thoughts I was pressure on my job or she knew maybe something bothering me.
She helps me to clean up some dishes that supposed to be my work at home just now.
Maybe she thought I was not feeling well.
All those simple acts make me teardrop and bring my mood worse.
Felt hurts with what I faced this few days, yet felt guilty and touches with her acts .
I wish to tell her everything at least she know what going on to me, but I can't.
She will worry and bring more burdens to her.
Thank you and pray for me so that I could go through everything for a better future life, Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment