Life always beautiful

Life always beautiful

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

After quite a long time

After quite a long time,
Im back again to my blog...
I purposely stop for few weeks just to avoid something that annoying me for 2years...
It's not worth to talk about it anymore.
Because it consider as a nightmare for me.

Im always wish to be peace and happy.
That's why i choose to away from it.
Hopefully, no one will pull all those nightmare back again to me in future.

Once, i decide to abandon my blog,
but it was my memories for this few years.
Everything, every moments and every words that i wrote was just in my life.
To be called as Blog, i think it's more suitable to call as youyou's diary.
So, i decided to stop for few weeks,
until now...a better time to continue.

There were a lot of things happen in this few weeks.
But mostly was good news.
One of the good new came in sudden, without my expectation and without any preparation.
I choose to accept it and try it.
Deng~ What was that?? hahahahaha...
Will write it down on next blog....

Back to the topic...
Im glad that im still alive after being suffer for more than 1 whole week...
And of cos, i also glad that i can go thru all this and stay strong by my own.
Few days ago i saw a video talking about "Social personality and anti Social personality",
It was a good lesson for me to learn and know about the personality of each people around me. 
At least i have learned to recognize who is really nice for me and who are not.
At least i have learned who should be friend of and be nice with and who are not.
At least i have learned who should i away from and who are not.
Really a good lesson....




Suddenly feel like wanna write in English....hehehe~ Mood on~

2 comments:

  1. I wish for you to have a brand new life without those nightmare anymore. And now it's time to back to life and leaving those bad things ahead. When you came over from bad thing, good thing will come to you in twice pay back. Seems now everything was smooth and good, baby must try to enjoy in it. Besides, that video really give us a great taught. Teach us how to choose and recognize people around us from being ruined by them. So baby, wish you all the best in life and i'l be accompany you no matter how.

    ReplyDelete