Life always beautiful

Life always beautiful

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Deepavali

Happy Deepavali friends....
Actually i don have much indian friends.
But there are few who deep inside my heart.


A Chindian friend in primary school,
She have a chinese name but enthusiastically like an indian girl.
Still rmb once when we sembang after school in a corner,
Without ppl notice us.
Suddenly she gave me a kiss, and tell me "weiyou, you are so beautiful!".
Omg, she is freaking me out! Hahahahaha...
Yet, still a sweet childhood memory for me.
We met few years ago but didnt get each other contact, 
Hope to meet her once in future. Miss you huei shan!


Due to studied in chinese school, i have less malay and indian friends .
Some indian friends were my classmates,
But they have their gangs and we have ours. 
Until recently, after a long time,
Met again in facebook, greet with each others,
Don know why just make me feel warm.....


Hmm.... an indian guy name Kavi.
cute one and also an enthusiastic one.
We met when i was in form 1or2
Everyday i have to wait my dad in a same bus stop,
And he, an indian guy who almost same age as me also waiting bus there.
He used to smile with me, and that time i still not that friendly,
Gave him a fake smile sometimes. :P
Until a day, an indian beggar suddenly approach me then hold my hand,
And he speak in Tamil with me.
Kavi appear and speak with that beggar politely and tarik that beggar’s hand away!!!
HERO!!!!! HAHAHHAHA....
Start from that day,
We start to chatting in the bus stop everyday.
We talk everything about his school and my school,
He knew some of my friend in his school.
I do treat him like my best friend, 
once my mum was worry i will fall for him.hahahha...
Everything was fine until a day my friend from his school told my another friend that,
Kavi told everyone, she was her gf in his school and i was his gf in Chio Min (my 2ndary school)!!!!
And he like both of us... hahahhaha....
@.@’’’’
Yup, another thing that freak me out.
But i guess, ppl might be misunderstand the word girl friend and girl's friend. 
And also best friend must ’like’ each other one ma.... hahahha...
Gap between diff language i guess.
But that time,after i knew it,
I was away from him, as i rmb, i was sced to meet him that time. I guess he don't knw what really happened because i didn't show it obviously la.
Haiz..... little girl thought.
But we met each other again few years ago....
Maybe like chinese said,缘分未了…He studied same Uni with me, and he came and greet with me.
My friend's senior. hehehe...
I still didnt take his contact becos it was so sudden when met him that time. hahahaha...
Another sweet teen-hood memories...


Another appreciated relationship with an indian aunty,
Who was my colleagues when i was in internship.
She taught me and help me a lot.
Sometime i was no idea with my work and she was the one patiently guide me and teach me.
She always talk about how her husband sayang her and how sweet they are.
And she gave me a hug when my last day.
Uma, i miss you.


Happy Deepavali, my dear friends.^^

1 comment:

  1. hemp! i hv much more interested with ur story with that Kavi huh! nvr heard that he was a hero for u lo...din tell,me abou that... hemp hemp hemp! haha...btw, so do i dun hv much indian and malay fren, but i hv bangla pakistan and deba fren. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete